Thursday 4 October 2012

A New Song for Torquay United Fans

In the wake of Tuesday night's fantastic result against the Shots...

(To be sung to the tune of Que Sera, Sera)

Que nil-three, nil-three
Whatever will be, will be
Your future will see, Torquay
Que nil-three, nil-three!

Que one-three, one-three
Whatever will be, will be
Your future will see, Torquay
Que one-three, one-three!

Que two-three, two-three
Whatever will be, will be
Your future will see, Torquay
Que two-three, two-three!

Que three-three, three-three
Whatever will be, will be
Your future will see, Torquay
Que three-three, three-three!

Que FOUR-THREE, FOUR-THREE
Whatever will be, will be
Your future will see, Torquay
Que FOUR-THREE, FOUR-THREE! 
Que FOUR-THREE, FOUR-THREEEEEEE!


(Repeat the last verse as many times as you like)

And don't tell me that it's too long for you, because I know Torquay fans have the biggest hearts, the largest lungs and the loudest voices in the whole of the football league!

You are simply the best!

4 comments:

  1. Still laughing at this, John...but my heart is swelling with pride. I hope that I'm not the only one singing it on Saturday afternoon...I certainly won't be the only one singing, that's for sure!! The only way is up. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, woke up this morning with it endlessly going through my head, which has been knocked about lately, so probably not surprising if it's thought to be a bit trite. But I couldn't resist this, I'm afraid!

      And yes, I do expect you to lead the singing on Saturday ;-)

      Delete
  2. hahaha this is awesome....knowing the rhythm as well of que sera.....i was able to sing along with you a bit....this gave me a good chuckle...and thank you sir for your kind words...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this. Sing on, and we will listen. Thank you for your visit. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without letting me know what this article made you think, how it made you feel ... good or bad, I'll take either.